Lions Gate Hospital Foundation raises funds to support the highest quality health care on the North Shore for:
- Lions Gate Hospital
- Evergreen House
- Cedar Garden
- Cedarview Lodge
- Kiwanis Care Centre
- Margaret Fulton Adult Day Centre
- North Shore Hospice
- West Vancouver Adult Day Centre
- Community Health Programs
- Mental Health and Addictions Program
Read about our:
Board of Directors | Financial Reports | Health Care Awards | Vendors Program
Our vision is to inspire giving in support of the highest quality health care.
Lions Gate Hospital Foundation is committed to:
- Enhancing the quality of health care in our community by raising funds responsibly and respectfully.
- In concert with VCH, identifying priorities that have the greatest impact on improving patients’ quality of care.
- Maintaining open, honest and personal communication with our donors and volunteers.
For more than 30 years, Lions Gate Hospital has been a vital part of our community. In the past seven years alone, the Foundation has raised more than $70 million for new state-of-the-art medical equipment, facility improvements, staff education and research.
To raise funds responsibly and respectfully for the enrichment of health care on the North Shore, and maintaining open, honest and personal communication with our donors and volunteers.
We are thankful for the efforts of all those in the community who have helped the Foundation over the years and look forward to your continued support.
LGH Foundation's Role:
- Through our fundraising efforts, we can enhance the quality of health care in our community by influencing both the quality and the timing of projects.
- The Foundation, in concert with VCH, identifies those funding opportunities/priorities that have the greatest impact on improving patients' quality of care.
- When funds are entrusted to the Foundation, we manage the investment and distribution of these funds and ensure full accountability back to the donor through the best stewardship practices.
- In the course of the Foundation's fundraising activities, we have an opportunity to "put a public face" on the Hospital and serve as advocates (voice) for improvements to health care on the North Shore to VCH and the Provincial Government.
Please contact Judy Savage to discuss Lions Gate Hospital Foundation.